Fall Photos | Fairfield, CT Photographer

Last spring I donated a family portrait package to the school my son attends for their annual auction night.  My son attends The Montessori School in Wilton, CT.  I am a huge supporter of the Montessori method and really love how well my son has also embraced the school.  The best explanation, at least that I have found, to describe how Montessori differs from typical education is in this video. It also great when I get to spend some time with other families from the school.  I love seeing parents who are as passionate about their children's education and development as my wife and I.  This past week I had such the honor with the amazing family below!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Mark Smith Photography | Blog All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates