Entrpreneurial Advocate | Fairfield, CT Photographer

My good friend Kyle Durand has a great blog for all of the entrepreneurs out there, The Entrepreneurial Advocate. Kyle posts his thoughts and advice designed to inspire and empower entrepreneurs. His goal is to encourage entrepreneurship and to provide resources and tools to make business dreams become realities. Kyle has not only been helpful to my wife and I in our own business adventures he has also been a great inspiration as a friend and family member in many other ways. Having completed multiple Iron man triathlons, adventure races, and loads of other crazy journeys, Kyle has helped and inspired me in my own training for these quests. If you are heading out on a new business adventure or looking for some advice visit his blog here.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Mark Smith Photography | Blog All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine, Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates